[BS/RBS list] Azamra Camp for the Creative Arts

Chana Wurtzel chana.wurtzel at gmail.com
Mon May 14 04:13:14 EDT 2018

 AZC 2/4
This summer, Azamra Camp for the Creative Arts is back with exciting new
additions!!  Early bird special ends tomorrow, so register now!!!
We will offer an amazing program for girls entering grades 5-11 (bunks
divided by age), with specialties in art, choir and drama led by Yehudis
Hutner, Chana Wurtzel and Miriam Eliwatt, along with lots of summer fun
including swimming, trip day, special guests and more. The program runs
from July 25-August 17th, 9-3 daily (9-12 on Fridays).  With an emphasis on
skill building, as well as teamwork, we aim to provide girls  with an
opportunity for both personal and social growth in a warm and creative
environment.  Camp is open to all, and is under the auspices of Bnos
Hashraah.  Please contact admin at bnoshashraah.com or call 0527344511 for
more details.  Early bird special ends May 15th, so be in touch asap!!!