[BS/RBS list] SHAVUOT Specials from Saidels (Seven Heavens Challah & more)

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 11:23:46 EDT 2018

SB 2/5

Make your Shavuot special this year with Saidels (Kasher LeMehadrin- parev) special edition treats and SPECIAL OFFERS:

SEVEN HEAVENS CHALLAH

A beautiful Sephardic, Greek minhag from Saloniki for Shavuot, 'Pan de Siete Cielos'. This is a hand sculpted sweet challah with Har Sinai
 in the center surrounded by seven layers of clouds and a ladder leading up to it. Everything about this challah is symbolic, the seven clouds

and seven rungs of the ladder represent the seven weeks between Pesach and Shavuot. The ladder symbolizes Moshe's ascent to receive the Torah.

The gematria of 'sinai' and 'sulam' is the same = 130.  http://saidels.com/sevenheavenschallah.jpg
SPECIAL! only 25NIS

ZIMRAT HAARETZ (BIKURIM) PIE
This scrumptious fruit pie contains 6 of the 7 Species (we would have like to use figs and make it 7 but there is a kashrut issue with figs).
This is a large family size pie and is something really special. http://saidels.com/zhaaretzpie.jpg
SPECIAL! only 75NIS

APPLE PIE
Our world famous apple pie needs no introduction, simply the best old-fashioned home made apple pie you have ever tasted.
 SPECIAL! only 65NIS (instead of 69.50NIS).http://saidels.com/applepie.jpg

PAREVE QUICHES

SPECIAL! Mushroom Onion Quiche only 65NIS (instead of 69.50NIS). http://saidels.com/mushroomonion.jpg
SPECIAL! Vegetable Quiche only 60NIS (instead of 65NIS)

These are in addition to our wide variety of special challahs, rolls, health breads, bialys, bagels, scrumptious cookies & flours.

Ordering for Shavuot is now open! Order on our website www.saidels.com/order.htm or call 09-7941222

We are delivering to BS & RBS on Friday for Shabbat & Shavuot. We have pick-up points in both places or we can deliver to your door (10 NIS delivery fee).
In BS - Shienfeld buildings. In RBS - in Nachal Refaim.

Chag Sameach!
Saidels Artisan Baking Institute
Tel: 09-7941222
http://www.saidels.com