[BS/RBS list] NEW FANTASTIC MAKEUP ARTIST !

Leeba Rosenthal leeba at besimcha-israel.com
Sun May 13 08:50:40 EDT 2018

RBS houses some of the best make-up artists and I've used many of them.  However with all the smachot they are often booked months in advance or priced higher than one may want to spend.

I'd like to introduce
CHANA (LANGE) BELL
Chana is an American trained cosmetologist who is finishing an advanced makeup course in Jerusalem .    She is one of the top in her class and her instructor has recently shared photos of  Chana's  work on her personal Instagram and  Facebook page naming  Chana as a truly talented  makeup artist.  She is able to highlight each person's natural beauty and accent one's best features without gobs of makeup.   Her motto:  "Makeup is meant to enhance, not cover up."

Until she finishes her course she is taking bookings in RBS  for ONLY 150 SH A FACE, minimum two faces.  200  sh for one face!  ( kallahs may be a bit higher )
Chana also does hair styling and gives great haircuts.

Granted I may seem biased as I am her mother in law, but her teacher is not !
Give her a call and see what a fantastic  job she can do to make you look great on any special day.

CHANA - 058 464 1332
CALL NOW OR WHATS APP - SHE ALREADY HAS DATES BOOKED UP!

BOOK CHANA BELL  FOR MAKEUP, MOSHE BELL FOR MUSIC (SEE AD IN SHEMESHPHONE) AND LEEBA  ROSENTHAL FOR CATERING AND GET A DISCOUNT !
SPEAK TO LEEBA FOR DETAILS