[BS/RBS list] Fwd: Is your spouse being unreasonable?

fyvieberman fyvieberman at gmail.com
Sun May 13 08:48:16 EDT 2018

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Fyvie Berman <fyvieberman at gmail.com> Date: 13/05/2018  07:28  (GMT+02:00) To: list at shemesh.co.il Subject: Is your spouce being unreasonable?
I can not answer this question for you, however I will help you understand your problem, your spouse and most of all yourself.Understanding the issue and approaching it through a new and different perspective might just make all the difference.
With  a bit of marriage enhancement counseling,  this could all change.

There are  ways to bring calm, tranquility and harmony back to your home.For the sake of your marriage, family and especially your children, call
Fyvie Berman, Certified Marriage and Family Counselor.    First session
 absolutely free with no obligation. Located in RBS, Jerusalem, and Givat Zeev

 Call to schedule your appointment or just ask a question.0546-44-33-66

 Our office is approved by Keren Shalom Beit. Helping to make counseling
 affordable to everyone.