[BS/RBS list] Amazing SINGER & MUSIC for your simcha- GREAT PRICES

Leeba Rosenthal leeba at besimcha-israel.com
Sun May 13 08:47:46 EDT 2018

"I must tell you....I have seen the future and he is Moshe Bell.
He is young  and has such a fantastic voice.  A voice
which rivals any of the big singers in Jewish music today."
LENNY SOLOMON,  2018

MOSHE BELL WILL MAKE YOUR SIMCHA THE BEST !    WITH GREAT INTRODUCTORY PRICES!

Moshe Bell has been singing professionally for over 13 years. He is lead singer in Sheves Achim and Sheves Chaveirim and backup singer on many other albums.

Moshe is now in the local simcha business!!

Weddings -make your chuppa more memorable with a singer who brings the emotions to life
Wedding parties - Moshe’s energy and enthusiasm will make any wedding full of non stop dancing!
Bar mitsvas - Moshe will sit with your son and with you to create a stream of songs that make everyone happy and that make the boys want to get up and dance!
Many happy clients to call for referrals
Email for a demo !

Have a blast at your simcha!
MUSIC CAN MAKE OR BREAK IT
LET MOSHE BELL  MAKE IT!

Moshebellmusic at gmail.com
RBS  resident
Small local business

~Special introductory prices for smachot~
PACKAGE DEALS  for MAKEUP  by makeup artist Chana Bell and  CATERING  and party organizing by Leeba Rosenthal