[BS/RBS list] OSHER COMPUTERS for Quality Service at a Reasonable Price

אושרי טוויל oshri6385977 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 07:54:37 EDT 2018

 Take a tour of our repair lab and meet our technicians. Click here:
https://youtu.be/p9woTq1PQx0

We now install and service all kinds of security cameras.

Need a laptop, but have a limited budget?
Purchase a refurbished laptop at up to ½ price with a warranty.
Call us before you come.

FOR NEW OLIM within a year in the country - we give a discount on
their first purchase!

COMPUTER , CELL-PHONES SOLUTIONS  and LOTS MORE at the lowest prices!

WE  PROVIDE REPAIRS , RENTALS AND SALES

Printers, fax machines, ink, toner, lamination, photo copying, batteries
for laptops and cellphones.

While we repair your laptop and cell phone, we will lend you a replacement.

Highly qualified staff, courteous service, home & office deliveries.

Our combined staff offers you over 60 YEARS EXPERIENCE!

HEBREW AND ENGLISH SPOKEN.

Further information can be found in ShemeshPhone and at www.shemesh.co.il.

19, Yitzchak Rabin

Open:  9:00 to 20:00, Fri. 9:00 to 14:00

02-991-0450, or Whatsapp:  050-5227725

oshri6385977 at gmail.com

--
*בברכה.*

*אושר מחשבים וסלולר,כל פתרונות המחשוב...*

*02-9910450050-5227725 וואטאפ*
*www.osher4u.co.il <http://www.osher4u.co.il/>*
*מייל oshri6385977 at gmail.com <oshri6385977 at gmail.com>*