[BS/RBS list] Are you still dieting (part 2)?

Alan Fitness info at alanfitness.com
Sun May 13 03:01:58 EDT 2018

In part one of this article we examined why diets are failures. The bottom
line in weight loss is creating a calorie deficit that you can stick to.

In part 2, we will now examine ways to create a situation where more
calories are being used as energy and list tips for better adherence to your
health program.

http://alanfitness.com/still-dieting-stop-now-part-2/

Schedule your FREE consultation

OUR PROGRAMS USE DIETETICS, FITNESS, & BEHAVIORAL CHANGE

info at alanfitness.com

http://www.alanfitness.com/

02- 651-8502

 <http://eepurl.com/clXSb1> Sign up for our newsletter-click here

Shemesh Phone advertiser 2018

"...add hours to your days, days to your years, and years to your life."
Alan Freishtat
Certified Personal Trainer (ACE)
Certified Wellness Coach
10 WEEKS TO HEALTH