[BS/RBS list] Best PE teacher in town

Devash Sopher meluvisrael at gmail.com
Sat May 12 15:28:33 EDT 2018

Shavua tov!
I am writing on behalf of my husband, who has just completed his degree in
physical education, and is seeking to begin his career preferably in our
area.
On a personal level he made aliya on his own from LA, served our country in
the IDF as a lone soldier in a top combat unit, and is great at what he
does... any school would be lucky to have him!

If anyone knows of (boys) middle schools and high schools in Beit Shemesh
or around please let me know.
A list of all the schools and contact info would be helpful too.

Toda and Yom Yerushalayim Sameach!