[BS/RBS list] [JOBOPP] PHP Developer

Pinchas Rosenthal pini at knowledgepeople.com
Fri May 11 04:33:59 EDT 2018

Local tech company looking for a LAMP Developer to join our team, helping to
deliver our vision of better cybersecurity for small businesses.

We offer a highly competitive package, flexible working, partial remote
working, share options, on-site "mini-gym", close-nit supportive culture and
an opportunity to make a big difference to how regular people use the
internet safely.

While based in our office in Ramat Bet Shemesh, we'll consider applications
from anywhere.

See full job description and how to apply here:

http://bit.ly/as-il-php-dev