[BS/RBS list] Teenage Depression / Social Issues

Ezra info at rbstherapydogs.com
Thu May 10 11:30:12 EDT 2018

*RTD **3/10

*RBS Therapy Dogs offers individual and group sessions to treat clients.

We use many different animals (not just dogs) and by caring for them and
learning about them, children advance in areas such as
self-confidence, patience, conflict resolution without violence,
overcoming anxiety and stress, attention problems, social interaction
with peers, issues related to Autism.

See our facebook page and website with videos and virtual tour.

Kupat Cholim coverage and other financial assistance available.

--
Ezra Radoff
050 651 2582