[BS/RBS list] Jobs: Customer Care Reps - Evening hours

Ruth Wellins ruthwellins at gmail.com
Thu May 10 02:28:29 EDT 2018

*Nu Mark Innovations Ltd. is hiring Customer Care Representatives!*

If you're a people person that enjoys helping others, we're looking for YOU!

 Nu Mark Innovations Ltd. is a service company based in Beit Shemesh.
Through our Customer Care Department we provide consumer support through
phones, chat, social media and e-mails.

Job Details:

   - Five 8-hour shifts between the hours of 15:45 and 23:45 - Sunday
   through Thursday, Israel time.
   - Working from a cool and accessible location in Beit Shemesh (adjacent
   to the train station).
   - Representatives can expect to make 35 shekels an hour, plus monthly
   performance bonuses.

Job requirements:

   - Detail-oriented

   - Comfortable on a computer
   - Native English speaker

An assessment day will be held on June 19th, and training will start on
April July 8th.

Please send your resume in English to: Recruiting at greensmoke.com