[BS/RBS list] FWD FROM HAR NOF LIST: missionaries disguised as chareidim

Sue Bernstein sue.bernstein17 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 08:18:42 EDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Naomi Brudner <naomibrudner at etrog.net.il>
Date: Wed, May 9, 2018 at 2:00 PM
Subject: [harnof] missionaries disguised as chareidim
To: harnof at groups.io

I just heard on Radio Kol Chai a Yad L'Achim
repreresentative who said that that mssionaries
have invested close to 2 million dollars in a new
campaign to trap chas vi'shalom religious Jews!

The missionaries are dressed as
chareidim and give out material that
looks Jewish and religious - with a kosher
phone no!.

They also have a poster campaign of Komiks
in an ongoing serial. Through these posters, they ask
you to respond and then they get your email address, etc.,
etc.so that the can continue to send you sending their missionary
material etc.

Yad L'Achim said to be on the look out for such missionaries
and their materials AND

If you see a person, pamphlet, poster, etc., immediately to
contact YAD L'ACHIM at 1-800-620-640 so that they can act
on the info.

PLEASE SHARE THIS INFO WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS

AND IF YOU KNOW HOW TO GET THIS EMAIL ONTO OTHER
YAHOO GROUPS, JANGLO, ETC. PLEASE DO SO.

OR TELL ME HOW TO GET IT ONTO OTHER GROUPS. ALSO TO
JANGLO, ETC.

If you have any feedback, i.e. you put it on another email list, or you have
seen such missionaries or material, I'd appreciate if you'd let me know.

Tizku li'mitzvos/t!

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#118972): https://groups.io/g/harnof/message/118972
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://groups.io/g/harnof/topic/18965452