[BS/RBS list] Re overcharging

Ruth posnruth at gmail.com
Wed May 9 07:12:57 EDT 2018

 It happens all the time!
Superpharm is having an amazing sale for those who have a Life Style cc
card. But yesterday I was overcharged 5sh on a pkt of cereal-which even had
stickers with the original and sale prices.This made me go back for the
refund, which led me to look for more bargains!
One needs to go over the bill before leaving the shop. Yesterday, I was
chatting to a friend, and forgot to do this until I reached home!
RuthP