[BS/RBS list] Download our special personal growth course for FREE!!!

Josh Shrier joshshrier at gmail.com
Tue May 8 23:18:35 EDT 2018

I have put together a short five part course on personal growth and avodas
Hashem.

The course is full of great stories, and interesting approaches to
yiddishkeit and avodas Hashem you may not be familiar with.

The entire course is a little under two hours. It is all in mp3 format, and
you can listen on the go with a media player.

Also, please if you can, email me feedback to:
getlastingtransformation at gmail.com.

Here is the link for the course download:

http://getlastingtransformation.com/sdm_downloads/download-course/

Thanks a lot, and enjoy!!!