[BS/RBS list] "Count" 3 weeks to the Blood Drive l'illui nishmat Avi Weisblatt Z"L

Deborah Weisblatt dgweisblatt at gmail.com
Tue May 8 03:16:00 EDT 2018

 Hi List Land,

Please come to the next drive and donate a pint of life-saving blood!!!

Here are the details:

DATE:  Sunday, May 27, 2018  (13 Sivan 5778)  (NOTE that this our last
drive before the summer. With end-of-school-year celebrations and
vacations, people don't think about giving blood. Unfortunately, the need
for blood is always high. Our drive is very important to helping MDA
replenish and maintain our nation's blood supply!!!)

TIMES: 17:30 to 22:30

PLACE: Beit Knesset Feigenson, Nofei Aviv (downstairs in the Ulam Smachot)

WHO: Healthy adults ages 18 to 65 (17 with a parent's note). Other
restrictions apply. For details, see our website at  www.shemesh.co.il.

WHAT TO BRING: Teudat Zehut, Passport, Driver's License

WHAT NOT TO BRING: Please leave your adorable children at home. We don't
provide babysitting and a blood donation center can be a dangerous place
for small children (especially while their parents are donating blood).
Arrange a babysitter or swap with a neighbor - you can watch their kids
while they donate and they'll watch yours while you donate!

RIDES: Rides to/from the drive can be cheerfully arranged. Please contact
me if you'd like a ride. Get a group together and we'll bring all of you!!
We've provided rides from as close as the Sheinfeld neighborhood and as far
as RBS...so far!

As always, if you have ANY questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to
contact me. If I don't know the answer, I'll refer you to the nice folks at
MDA who do!!

Kol Tuv,

Deb Weisblatt (for the Greater Beit Shemesh Blood Drive Committee)