[BS/RBS list] Bat Melech shelters needs our community help!

mirit hoffman miritnrn at gmail.com
Mon May 7 06:51:19 EDT 2018

 Hi All,

As you know one of the shelters of Bat Melech is in Beit Shemesh.

Bat Melech is an organization that provides shelters for Orthodox  women
that have escaped an abusive marriage.

Some of us have been in touch with Slaiit who runs the shelter here and we
are trying to create a list of people that would be willing once in a while
to donate their time to help  the women in the shelter (while they are
living there but in particular when they move into their own home). In
particular we are looking for the following:
babysitters
handymen
plumbers
electricians
drivers
doctors that can make home visits
real-estate agents
People that are willing to give a lecture within their field or can give a
Sadna of sorts.

If you are willing and able please send me your name, phone number and what
you can help with.

Thanks so much!

Mirit