[BS/RBS list] Fw: For sale or donation- 4 poster American orthopedic mattress queen-size bed

sgrafix at bellsouth.net sgrafix at bellsouth.net
Mon May 7 05:00:26 EDT 2018

For sale or donation: 4 poster American orthopedic mattress queen-size bedTop quality mattress in very comfortable, in good condition, New Line moving and have no room where I'm going.For sale at $50 or best offer (if even less.),
if you really need it and can't even come up with $20, email and I'll put you on a list and if no one else offers better than that you can have it for bupkis and even free if no one offers to pay. Needs to be gone by end of month.

from Shuli RBSA
IS: 054-495-2862
02-995-2862
sgrafix at bellsouth.net