[BS/RBS list] Important Notice from David Morgenstern Photographer

ShemeshPhone Directory sales at shemesh.co.il
Mon May 7 02:32:19 EDT 2018

DMR 3/4

It has come to my attention that someone has been using my pictures  and my
clients recommendations to lure respective clients away.

They show you my work and then tell you I am busy or that they can provide
the same service for less money.

Because of this, I ask that you please contact me directly and only book
your Smachot directly with me.

If you take a less expensive photographer you may regret it and will not
get the quality of photography you deserve.

I have many very satisfied customers who will be happy to speak to you.

I am always here to share in your joy and to help you have the best
experience you can at your happy occasions.

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

David Morganstern

Photgrapher