[BS/RBS list] Shabbos Menucha Catering And Takeaway

Udye 121801 channahfeiga at gmail.com
Sun May 6 13:13:58 EDT 2018

 Shabbos Menucha provides delicious homemade takeaway food for Shabbos, Yom
Tov, and every day.

We have a full line of Salads, Dips, Sides, Entree`s, Soups, and Desserts.

We also have a COMPLETE Pareve and Milchig Menu. (Vegan Too)

We have a FULL line of Mouth Watering Cheese Cakes.

 All Shabbos orders should be in by Wednesday at 12 AM.

All weekday orders should be in with 24 hour notice.

All food is under the strictest of hashgocos.

ALL ORDERS FOR SHAVUOT MUST BE BY SUNDAY THE 18TH OF MAY

Please contact Channah Feiga either by email or phone for a menu.
channahfeiga at gmail.com
053-887-0671
RBS Home Based Business