[BS/RBS list] EXCELLENCE IN ORTHODONTICS. SHAVUOT OFFER

Dr. Jonathan Links linksortho at gmail.com
Sun May 6 08:42:35 EDT 2018

Dr Links is offering 10% off Braces for the month of Sivan.

Excellence, at Links Orthodontics we strive for it in everything we do, and
as a patient, you should accept nothing less. We value the trust and
confidence of our patients, and we are committed to providing them with the
very best orthodontic care.

·      Dr. Links gives personal, individualized care, and treats each
patient with one-on-one attention.

·      Dr. Links uses the latest techniques from USA and Europe based on
the most up-to-date science to create beautiful smiles that will last a
lifetime.

·      Dr. Links is highly experienced in the most advanced techniques
including the exclusive Damon System.

The path to a beautiful smile involves function, aesthetics, and health —
an investment that will bring lifelong returns.
To book an appointment for a consultation or for any questions call our
office at 02-992-2712