[BS/RBS list] Shavuot Cheesecake Bonanza

melissa borenstein-dor mgb1116 at hotmail.com
Sun May 6 07:53:59 EDT 2018

SHAVUOT 2018... Back by popular demand the 3rd annual SHAVUOT CHEESECAKE BONANZA has begun. This year for shavuot we are offering 6 different types of cheesecakes. Orders can be made by email, mgb1116 at hotmail.com (please confirm receipt of order) or by phone 050-856-1516.
all orders MUST be in by midnight of may 7, 2018.

Sweet mama desserts is under the supervision and hashgacha of rav schenkolovski of nofei aviv Beit Shemesh.

Cheesecakes will be ready for pick up on may 17th and 18th (please choose a date that works best for you and include this with your order).

Cheesecake Menu:

Rasp/berry swirl cheesecake - one of our most popular last year. Light with a berry swirl running throughout.
cheesecake is prepared in a paper pan ready to tear off before serving, 26cm round.
125 Shekel

Pecan drizzle cheesecake - a delicious vanilla cheesecake topped with pecans and syrup drizzle. definitely for the pecan lovers out there.
Cheesecake is prepared in a paper pan ready to tear off before serving. 26cm round#125 shekel

Oreo Cheesecake - a white cheesecake filled with chunks of oreo and topped with oreo and chocolate drizzle.
cheesecake is prepared in a paper pan ready to tear off before serving, 26cm round.
120 Shekel

Spiral cheesecake - a mix of white and bitersweet chocolate on a crumb crust.
Cheesecake is prepared in a paper pan ready to tear off before serving. 26cm round
110 shekel

Chocolate obsession cheesecake - chocolate cheesecake on an oreo crust bottom and covered with chocolate ganache.
Cheesecake is prepared in a paper pan ready to tear off before serving. 26cm round
120 shekel

For those of you who prefer Israeli style cheesecakes we are offering two of those as well:

Crumbs galore cheesecake - vanilla cheesecake with a bisquit base and plentiful buttery crumbs on top. cheesecake is prepared in a paper pan ready to tear off before serving, 26cm round.
100 Shekel

Sweet Mama Desserts

small business