[BS/RBS list] GEMACH! LARGE FAMILIES CAN USE YOUR LIKE-NEW ITEMS!

Lepon lepon at 012.net.il
Sun May 6 06:55:53 EDT 2018

Shalom:
We are forced to be VERY choosy. Please send only clothes that look like what you see in stores. Anything that looks at all used will not be accepted. > Please go thru your bags once more and throw whatever is not perfect b4 bringing. We are drowning in clothes and working too hard!

‭

> ‭‮

‭‮

Shoshana Lepon