[BS/RBS list] Hatzala Beit Shemesh updates - new drivers, a new division, and new EMT classes for Men and Women

David Cohen cohenner at gmail.com
Sun May 6 03:29:06 EDT 2018

1. We start the week with some exciting news:

Hatzala Beit Shemesh
<https://www.facebook.com/hatzalabeitshemesh/?fref=mentions> continues #
bringinglifetooutcity
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/bringinglifetooutcity?source=feed_text> -
and we are proud to announce a new division to our existing services.

Many times, we receive calls for individuals who are suffering from mental
health related emergencies. Following a significant rise in these kinds of
calls, it was apparent that a team of specially trained responders was
necessary.

Under the leadership of Dr. Yosef Topek and Dr. Zecie Maltz, Hatzala Beit
Shemesh now provides an Emotional First Response team, known as the EFR
Team, trained to provide emergency first response for any emotional
emergency, attempted suicide, or to help families of victims after a major
event, such as a serious traffic accident or other disaster. EFR responders
are dispatched through our hotline, and are available 24/7/365.

2. More great news from Hatzala Beit Shemesh
<https://www.facebook.com/hatzalabeitshemesh/?fref=mentions> as we continue
#bringinglifetoourcity
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/bringinglifetoourcity?source=feed_text>:
In the last week, we graduated 3 new ambulance drivers, two whom were
instrumental in ensuring that HBS was able to provide transport for the
patients that needed us over Shabbos!

3. EMT Course for Men and Women:

Women's Course: Starts May 27th! For additional information, contact:
shelly at hatzbs.org

Men's Course;: Starting Soon! For additional information, contact:
zalmi at hatzbs.org

We proudly serve the residents of RBS A and G with compassion, care and
privacy. The only number to reach us in an emergency: 02.999.999.2

***NOTE: THIS IS A PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS! Please do not respond to this
email address. If you have questions, please address them to
office at hatzbs.org, or PM us on Facebook***