[BS/RBS list] Unsolicited Recommendation: GEERZ!!!

Eliav and Aviva Friedman eliaviva at gmail.com
Sat May 5 16:04:23 EDT 2018

Over the past two years we have immensely enjoyed sending our sons to
Geerz. They go out on Friday afternoon, ride their bikes, get out all their
energy, and come home in time to take a shower and get ready for Shabbos.
It makes Friday a much calmer day in our home.

This Friday I learned that they are gaining much more than that. Our son
had a flat tire, so he brought his bike up from our machasan and got to
work. He was able to change the back tire (which is more complicated
because the gears and chain are connected to it) completely independently!
This is just one of the many skills they have acquired at this amazing chug!

On a separate note - this chug is run so professionally and with so much
sensitivity for different needs of the different communities. This chug is
a "must" for any boy who needs to get some physical activity!!!