[BS/RBS list] COMMENTS FROM COLMAR CUSTOMERS

abrams2 at bezeqint.net abrams2 at bezeqint.net
Sat May 5 15:04:30 EDT 2018

Just wanted to say thank you for the delicious meals that we took with us on our trip to Spain. They were gobbled up by all. The chickens down to the bone!
We just want to take a moment to thank you for all the delicious meat you prepared for our sons bar mitzvah . You really enhanced our simcha!!

Wishing you and your family all the best

The meat and chicken we took on our trip made everything so much easier and it was all soooooo good thank you

My family loved the burgers please may we have 2 more kilos.

Just to let you know how much our customers enjoyed our products,call or e-mail us for a product /price list.

abrams2 at bezeqint.net  at 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4574

ALL UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLOT MENORAT HAMAOR.

THE MEAT IS EITHER RABBANUT RASHIT CHALAK MEHADRIN OR RABBI LEVIN HECHSHER.

Shavua Tov,

Margaret  Abrams