[BS/RBS list] OU Dorot Choir's Inspirational Musical Performance For Women on Monday, June 4

Fonda Weiss fonda at peak4kids.com
Thu May 3 12:17:33 EDT 2018

_*Proudly Presenting the OU Dorot Choir in *__*/Kol HaNeshama/, Sound of
the Soul... By & For Women*_
_**_

Enjoy an exhilarating evening as this 40 voice inter-generational
women's choir sings original music to resonate with and uplift the
Jewish woman's neshama! The performance will feature a repertoire of
poignant songs with gorgeous harmonies, many to be shared for the first
time with you!

The Dorot Choir strives to deliver excellence, under the direction of
the super talented, dedicated Hadassah Jacob!

Our mission is to stir the souls of the women in our audiences... with
/Kol HaNeshama/, Sound of the Soul. Get ready for an unforgettable,
inspirational experience and show your support for the first and only
women's choir sponsored by the OU Israel Center.

_*When*_*:* Monday, June 4th at 8 pm

_*Where*_*:***Harmony Cultural Center, 27 Hillel Street, Jerusalem
(adjacent to the Italian Synagogue)

_*Tickets (advance purchase)*_*: *40 shekels (35 shekels for OU
members). Please contact the OU Israel Center at 02-560-9100 or online
at: https://www.ouisrael.org/events/ou-dorot-choir-performance.

Our previous performances sold out quickly, so don't miss out and kindly
reserve your tickets now. Looking forward...

_Here's some feedback from the Dorot Choir's debut sold-out performance
last year:_

/MUSIC MASTERS! The OU Israel//Center's "Dorot Choir" performed tonight
at Symphony Hall... it was marvelous beyond words - the choice of music,
the talented performers, the beautiful harmonies, the energy, the fun
and fanciful renditions, the smiles, the joy, the talents of Dassie
Jacobs and her choir. Unforgettable. Oh wait, before everyone else buys
tickets [for the next show], please save 10 for me. //-- Sharon Katz /