[BS/RBS list] Yedidim women's event

Adelman adelman5l at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 10:50:22 EDT 2018

We are excited to invite you to our annual Yedidim event for women taking place next Wednesday night (May 9) at 8 pm at Beis Tefilla.

Topic of the evening is 'Meeting Life's Challenges with Resilience'.We all have struggles and need the tools to be able to meet and overcome those challenges in our lives.It is equally important to build resilience in our children, to impart the tools they need for their futures.Come hear world renowned lecturer Mrs. Leah Kaufman who herself is a child Holocaust survivor as she tells her story of survival and how she rebuilt after the war.This will be followed by a short discussion about fostering resilience in ourselves and our children.Entrance is free. There will be a scrumptious salad and dessert bar.Suggested donation is 50 shekel which includes 2 raffle tickets.Prizes include a night at the Kinar sponsored by Travel Deal and a beautiful necklace and earring set donated by Pinsky Jewelry.