[BS/RBS list] Thursday Morning's 3 Principles/Innate Health Class for Women Postponed This Week Due to Lag B'Omer

Sora Aviva Dalton satracydalton at gmail.com
Tue May 1 09:41:48 EDT 2018

*Sunday's class in Gimmel will take place at it's regular time.*

*Thursday's class will resume next week.*

*Thursday mornings, 9:30 am *
HaRav Elyashiv 1/18, Floor 6
Dona Project - HaYarkon/HaYarden
RBS Aleph
30 shekel suggested donation
No prior knowledge necessary
Beginners and more advanced WELCOME.

*Sunday, early afternoons, 1:15 pm*
Haggai HaNavi 8/5, RBS Gimmel
*30 shekel suggested donation *
No prior knowledge necessary
Beginners and more advanced WELCOME.

The 3 Principles Institute - Beit Shemesh
*Restoring resilience and well-being in ourselves and our families *

Explore why a rapidly growing number of Rabbis, educators, health professionals
and businesses are integrating this revolutionary understanding into their
work and personal development. The understanding of the 'Three Principles',
or 'Innate Health', is transforming our understanding of psychological
experience and transforming countless lives, in an extraordinary way, in
the process.

If you would like to attend, you can do so at any time.

*"No matter the challenges you face, I implore you to investigate the
Three Principles for yourself. This is an extremely hopeful, relevant and
common sense approach to life." HaRav Michal Twerski, Shlita.  *

For more information, please contact Rebbitzen Vanessa Broder,
053-708-4120, vbroder at seed.uk.net