[BS/RBS list] LAST CALL Pesach Special for Wash & Set by Atara!!!!

Rachel Guralnek rachel at shadik.com
Sun Mar 25 14:13:52 EDT 2018

OK Gals - time to get that sheitel Washed!

We know how busy you are with Pesach Prep - so we are offering FREE PICK UP!! (Delivery available as well, for only 10 NIS)

Wash & Set by Atara! ONLY 85 NIS -So beat the rush and call to book a day for pick up!
Travelling for Pesach? We sell/rent sheitel boxes at incredible LOW prices!!

Also available - If you do not need your sheitel washed, only SET!! Call for pricing!

Wishing you a Chag Kasher VeSameach!
Atara 058-320-2878

Local small business