[BS/RBS list] Pirchei Iris

Elie & Lisa Silverberg elly1 at 012.net.il
Sun Mar 11 08:54:32 EDT 2018

Efrat, of Pirchei Iris, wants to bring joy to our community.

The Givat Sharett Chesed Committee, in conjunction with Pirchei Iris flower shop in Migdal HaMayim, has initiated a project whereas for every purchase made at Pirchei Iris, The Givat Sharett Chesed Committee benefits. This is an ongoing project.

 Many of you probably know Efrat, the manager of Pirchei Iris.  Her parents, Shoshana and Chaim opened the store 20 years ago.  Iris is Efrat's sister's name.

The store has a wide variety of flowers including fresh and silk flowers, bridal bouquets, helium balloons, and so much more.  They are known for their friendly service as well as their attention to detail.

 When you buy at Pirchei Iris and mention The Givat Sharett Chesed Commitee, (Va'ad HaChesed Shel Givat Sharett), a portion of the sale will go towards a flower arrangement for those who need a real pick-me-up and chizuk.

 Pirchei Iris -Rechov Derech Yitzchak Rabin 14 Migdal Hamayim - across from Kanyon Neimi

02-999-6661

follow on facebook

Phone orders accepted

Delivery service

Thank you in advance for supporting Pirchei Iris and The Givat Sharett Chesed Committee.

Tizku l'mitzvot!

Lisa Silverberg

Director,

The Givat Sharett Chesed Committee

Celebrating 25 years of service to the Beit Shemesh Community