[BS/RBS list] 417 bus

Buckman Family family at thebuckmans.com
Wed Mar 7 09:54:20 EST 2018

Following up on my query about the 417 and whether there are any changes because of the construction by the entrance of J’lem, thanks to Sybil for answering me immediately!  For those out there who want to know (I got some replies asking me to post what I find out), there are no changes to the route of the 417.  The part of Sderot Shazar at Binyanei Hauma is not closed, only the part farther up, where the 417 doesn’t go.  The time that the trip takes is variable and unpredictable.

---