[BS/RBS list] looking for a kickboard (for teaching a child to swim)

Buckman Family family at thebuckmans.com
Mon Dec 31 05:54:14 EST 2018

Not easy to find swim/summer items in the winter.  I’ve tried several toy stores and two Strauss stores so far with no luck.  (I didn’t think it was so outrageous to think they might have surplus from summer stock in the back room; I was wrong.)  Has anyone seen kickboards in any store in BS?  Alternatively, if someone has a kickboard you no longer need, I’d be happy to buy it from you.  TIA
DB

---