[BS/RBS list] Thank you for the appreciiation for Margalit, the seamstrees

Adina & Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Sun Dec 30 11:56:50 EST 2018

I have received several emails thanking me for recommending Margalit so I will share her information again.
Margalit ,  of RBSA, is an extraordinary seamstress, who speaks English and Hebrew..She can do any and all types of alterations.  She is so talented that she  used to work for  a bridal salon in JM, that has since closed.
She is now available to do work for you .
Now she has the  time to take in jobs and would like to hear from all of you., Call her at 050-272-6479 You will not be sorry.
I have already had thank you emails from some of the people who used her services. So, now you can get in on the act.
Be well
Adina