[BS/RBS list] **NEW** in Beit Shemesh- Custom Computer Designed CNC Orthotics

Yehuda Klein eislerbs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 09:38:29 EST 2018

Come in to Eisler Orthopedic Center and ask about our new computer designed
and fabricated CUSTOM MADE ORTHOTICS.

Nine months ago we introduced new Italian technology which combines a
DYNAMIC  walking analysis of your gait and a 3D scan of your foot, to get
the ultimate fit, comfort and support which you need in your orthotic.

We have spent these months testing this breakthrough equipment on previous
and new customers for comfort, support, and therapeutic relief.

WE HAVE HAD AMAZING RESULTS WITH OVER 98% SATISFACTION RATING!!

Customers have commented that these new orthotics are the most comfortable
they have ever worn and they are completely pain free for the first time in
many years.

If you are suffering from pain in your feet, ankles, knees, and/or back and
want to feel better, please come in  and ask us how you can feel better and
if CNC are a solution for you!!

We also carry a selection of high quality orthopedic shoes (both sport and
dress) for men, women, and children with new styles coming in weekly. We
will be happy to advise you on the best shoe for your specific needs and/or
problems.

The Center is run by Yehuda Klein

Yehuda studied Physical Therapy in Ben-Gurion University in the Negev.

Come in today for a free consultation. (Please call first to confirm that
Yehuda is around)

Location: Nachal Nitzanim 12, RBS A Shopping Center (Next to Photo First
and Nir’s Barber Shop).

Phone: 02-995-2030

Hours: S-TH 9:30-19:30

            FRI 9:30-12:30