[BS/RBS list] 2x Salesforce Certified, Service Cloud Consultant & Salesforce Administrator, Get Automated Processes that Save Time!

Eric Ezra Rayburn ericrayburn1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 07:40:55 EST 2018

2x Salesforce Certified, Service Cloud Consultant & Salesforce
Administrator, Get Automated Processes that Save Time!
• Cannot locate that killer whale proposal that you sent to the major deal
that you closed 8 months ago?
• Or, maybe you are unable to send a payment notification to the VP of
Accounting?
• Or possibly, you are sitting on thousands of leads and are awaiting me to
help you with campaign influence?

if this speaks to your organization check out the following link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qhGyGszrnM&feature=youtu.be
 and if not, I was hoping I could get in front of someone that could
benefit from this service.
Serving the Local Bet Shemesh Non-Profit & Small Business Community
small local business
Many Thanks
Ezra

--
*Eric Ezra Rayburn *

*   Meeting *https://zoom.us/j/7403578046

*   Local  818 627 2026*
*    +972 58 327 8337*
linkedin.com/in/eric-ezra-rayburn-12a738/
 youtube.com/channel/UCMw57TdcmHxbFdKNiOwv8QA