[BS/RBS list] AMAZING Shabbos with Rav Brazil + TISH Tonight!

mjgerbitz at cs.com mjgerbitz at cs.com
Fri Dec 28 04:26:13 EST 2018

We are honored to welcome Rav Shmuel Brazil and Yeshiva Zeev HaTorah to our kehila THIS Shabbos!

Rav Brazil is a Rosh Yeshiva, Renown Composer and Singer, Speaker and Writer

He will daven for the Amud and speak on Friday Night (in English) at Aish Kodesh. (Nachal Maor 6)

ALSO DON'T MISS:

Friday Night Tish at the Gerbitz home: 8:45pm - 12:00am
Shvil HaGichon 9/1

Entrance on Hayarden between Shimshon & Dolev

Shalosh Seudos at Rabbi David's Shul (in Pninei Chen - Refaim 19)
Starting at 4:20pm (following 3:55pm Mincha)
Maariv at 5:40pm

Please join us for an inspiring, spiritually uplifting, memorable Shabbos!