[BS/RBS list] Snow holiday in Poiana Brasov. Feb 7March. 2019 ANY interest? Other Destinations possible as well!

Daniella Krause krause.clinic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 05:24:53 EST 2018

Snow Holiday March 2019
Poiana Brasov

This is NOT an organized tour!
No need to worry about groups of people or being dragged from place to
place.

Im interested in going to a SNOWY beautiful location in Eastern Europe.

I have heard excellent reviews about Poiana Brasov in the Carpathian Mts of
Rumania.

Eastern Europe is much less costly than Western Europe and the service
better tool

I was in Bulgaria 2x and each time was excellent!

I know of several people who are planning to go there mid March.
We could possibly get some better deals if we travel together (, transport
to and from airport etc for example), and sometimes its better to travel
together in a small group rather than totally on one s own

Im open to hearing alternative suggestions /options.. Destinations as well
as dates.

I speak Russian as well as French and Italian which makes life and
communication easier.

Ive started learning Rumanian just in case thats what we  decide upon

Pls feel free to call me
0545359072
0774361430
Or write