[BS/RBS list] Voice Over Actors Young American Female Voice Needed Immediately!

michal bigkidmom22 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 05:01:18 EST 2018

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL PLEASE!

I am working on a short term project and we need a about 5-7 voice actors
that can speak a young america female accent. This is a one off task, see
details below.

If interested in responding please say you saw it on the BEIT SHEMESH LIST!
Thanks!

Young Adult Female

Looking for Young Adult Female with American Accent voice over for product
testimonial

A natural product company is looking for Young Adult Female with American
Accent voice over for product testimonial in lively and energetic tone. You
don’t have to be a professional voice over artist to do that! We will
provide training.

We will provide 200-300 words written testimonial which can be
changed/modified by you to give it the original personal  touch. we will
help you with ideas of successful storytelling.

Please send us an E-Mail on thenatureholic at gmail.com and we will contact
you to discuss the job in detail. Please include your phone number when
sending the E-Mail.

Pay is between $10-20 for each story.