[BS/RBS list] UPHOLSTERY RECOMMENDATION

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Mon Dec 24 05:10:51 EST 2018

After sending photos and getting price quotes from several upholsterers, I got a recommendation for Rami's in Talpiyot.  The prices were SO reasonable (HALF of what the others were asking) that I figured it would be worth my while to make a trip to Talpiyot and see if the work was up to par.  I was pleased with what I saw, chose from his wide array of fabric samples, and am thrilled with the results.

For his phone number, please ask me off list, or search via Google, J-m phone book, whatever.

If you'd like to come see the work, by all means.

Caveats:

1)       Hauling to & from J-m was on me.  It STILL worked out way cheaper than anything else I found.

2)      I was asked to return to check and see if I was pleased before completing payment.  I was in a rush and failed to notice that the beautiful pattern I chose for a certain piece of furniture came in another range of colors, which were NOT the colors I had originally wanted.  Not a big deal, but had I noticed, I would have asked to change.

~Rivka Ester Rothstein