[BS/RBS list] Need recommendations for macabi dietician for thin teenage girl

Shoshana Grotsky grots6 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 23 10:20:49 EST 2018

Can you recommend a good Macabi dietician for a teenage girl. My daughter has been loosing a lot of weight lately- I want to make sure she is eating healthy

050-207-1781 Shoshana

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>     Virus-free. www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>