[BS/RBS list] New Kotel Kiruv Initiative

Peretz & Chavi Rubel rubelc at 013.net
Sun Dec 23 01:33:24 EST 2018

A new Kiruv Initiative has been formed by an incredible group to continue the work of Rav Meir Shuster A"h of welcoming the hundreds and thousands of people who frequent the Kotel and the Kotel Plaza. While R' Shuster amazingly did this all alone, it takes an entire organization to pick up where he left off. This Kotel Kiruv Initiative is trying to pick up the slack and has begun to operate on a small scale with a handful of dedicated volunteers on the men's side. It is now looking to spread to be able to reach the women as well.

To that end, we are looking to put together a rotation of dedicated women, who could volunteer their time and do the initial meeting and greeting at the Kotel.

All you have to do is be nice and pleasant and get initial contact information, the organization will completely take it from there. You will be completely trained in a short 1 hour session .

We are putting together groups from various neighborhoods, Har Nof, Ramat Eshkol, Shaarei Chesed, etc, and we would very like to have a group right here from RBS A.

Please let me know if you are interested.

This is somewhat time sensitive as approximately 10 Birthright buses as well as many other tourists are now coming to Israel for the US winter break, and now is the time to galvanize the effort.

Thank you.

Chavi Rubel