[BS/RBS list] Job Posting

izzy.bromberg at gmail.com izzy.bromberg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 09:00:44 EST 2018

Hello All,

A startup located near Beit Shemesh is seeking onboarding representatives
who are interested in joining a growing international company.

Ideal Candidates will:

*	Be responsible for contacting warm leads
*	Demonstrate strong empathic skills towards potential clients
*	Follow-up with leads via email and phone
*	Be willing to work extra hours when necessary
*	Be capable of multi-tasking
*	Demonstrate a strong capacity to learn quickly and independently
*	Have a desire to exceed set goals and benchmarks

Mandatory Qualifications:

*	English (verbal and written) at a near mother-tongue level
*	Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, accounting or similar
*	Work experience in financial services
*	Experience in Financial Services (Banks, Currency Exchange,
Brokerages, etc.)
*	Strong computer literacy (CRM, Word, Excel, Email, Google Docs,
Chat, Skype)
*	Strong writing skills
*	Comfortable working long-hours under stress
*	Organization, Problem Solving, and Assertiveness are a must

Work Hours are 10:30 am to 7:30 pm Monday to Thursday and 9 am to 3 pm (1 pm
during the winter) on Fridays.

Compensation: Salary, Plus Commission(s) 2 + years' experience required!

Please forward me your resume and I will pass it on.

Shabbat Shalom,

Izzy