[BS/RBS list] IMMEDIATE: Hassaah to Shiva in Ashkelon

Sue Bernstein sue.bernstein17 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 01:57:52 EST 2018

I can quickly try to organize a hassah to Ashkelon for TOMORROW, Wednesday
12/19/18. I will not know the cost until I know the number of people going,
however if we get 8 people cost should be about 75NIS. Male & female okay.

Send me your reply IMMEDIATELY with time you can *go *from this set:
10AM  11AM  12PM.   Returning about 3 hours later (trip is about an hour)
My phone is 650.8227. RBSA resident.

*Please consider visiting the family of Yovel Mor Yosef, z"l -
approximately50 minutes from Bet Shemesh.  The home has visitors but not
the numbersusually seen when IDF soldiers are killed.They get tremendous
strength when people who don't know them and didn'tknow their son
visit.Address - 33 Nisan in Ashkelon*
PLEASE NOTE: They are struggling in particular with minyanim.
Shacharit - 7am
Mincha - 4pm
Maariv - 5pm