[BS/RBS list] VIP -Hassle free mezuzah checking service by licensed & experienced expert in YOUR home --ShemeshPhone 2018 advertiserVIP -Hassle free mezuzah checking service by licensed & experienced expert in YOUR home --ShemeshPhone 2018 advertiser

Dovid Fridrich mezuzahmentch at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 02:35:17 EST 2018

VIP -Hassle free mezuzah checking service by licensed & experienced expert
in YOUR home --ShemeshPhone 2018 advertiser

 --NEW HOMES reminder-*There is NO 30 day leeway
---Compliance to have mezuzahs on ALL doors from DAY ONE * Loaner mezuzahs
available.

*Tefillin Checking as well---loaners provided*

Mezuzah Checking IN YOUR Home -
The quality service you want without the hassle---many satisfied clients

More than 90% of homes that I have helped have had some sort of issue.

I am an expert certified sofer/magiah and competent handyman
 will Remove/Check/Restore/Re-affix your mezuzahs

FACT: A Mezuzah should be checked twice in 7 years

YOUR Home visit can help YOU ensure that the mitzvah of mezuzah is being
fulfilled.

Typical issues I come across...

*Mezuzah Missing altogether
 * Water Damage
 * Sun Damage * Cracked Ink
* Positioned in Wrong Place
* Parchment Upside-Down
* Parchment Rolled wrong way
 * Mixed Minhagim
* Compliance to have on doors from DAY ONE

* Loaner mezuzahs available.

*Tefillin Checking available 3-5 days-- loaners available*

Dovid S Fridrich          054 840 7690       mezuzahmentch at gmail.com