[BS/RBS list] Hechzerim from kupot cholim-sal herion/leida

Reveetal Yitzchaki ryitzchaky at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 03:04:51 EST 2018

Please pass on the news:

Starting from January 1, 2019 there will be drastic changes in all the
kupot cholim regarding סל הריון/לידה. What exact changes that will be made
are not known yet, but for whoever did not and could use their money from
the kupat cholim should do so asap.

I do not know any further information so please do NOT send me questions.
Please refer to your kupat cholim for further information.

Good luck and I hope this information is helpful.

If anyone knows or heard of something otherwise is welcome to share.

רויטל יצחקי
מרפאה בעיסוק
Reveetal Yitzchaki
Occupational Therapist