[BS/RBS list] Cleaning Ladies Aren't Organizers

Karen Furman kfurman2632 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 13:32:15 EST 2018

Introducing ORGANIZE TO CLEAN which will ultimately SAVE YOU MONEY.

As a home organizer, the #1 statement said (by clients) is "The cleaning
lady puts everything in a pile/ bag /chair and I wondered where that (item)
was!"...(see full blog post)
https://theklutterkoach.com/2018/12/08/cleaning-ladies-arent-organizers/

.

Whether you are your own 'cleaning lady' or outsource, I've come up with a
great idea to solve the 'cleaning lady problem' with ORGANIZE TO CLEAN.
Services are offered a la carte or pre-paid monthly package:

   -

   Organizing project(s)
   -

   Memory preservation=creating heirloom scrapbooks with photos and
   memorabilia
   -

   Shop your kitchen menu planning=create menus with what's already in the
   fridge, freezer, and pantry.  Ultimately, you will save money and avoid
   food waste.
   -

   Organize to put away Option #1: organize a clothing space then have
   clean laundry folded and put away
   -

   Organize to put away Option #2: organize a kitchen space and then have
   dishes washed to put away with ease

First 10 people to sign up for the monthly package receive a one-time
special promotional price. (*minimum 2 month commitment required)

For more information or to schedule Call or WhatsApp Karen 058-716-3405
*Karen Furman*
Home Organizing & More
058-716-3405
*https://theklutterkoach.com/ <https://theklutterkoach.com/blog/>*