[BS/RBS list] Info evening for upcoming Grade seven girls- Pelech ekron

melissa borenstein-dor mgb1116 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 04:51:12 EST 2018

If you are looking for a school that broadens your daughters horizons, as far as academically, socially, independence and so much more then please consider coming to the parents information evening that will be held at the pelech campus in kiryat ekron (only 25  minutes away due to the new construction of road 38).Information evening for parents will be held Wednesday  December 19, 2018 at 8 pm.

Dates for open house for girls will follow or can be gotten from the school.  If  you are interested in  hearing about  the amazing things that are offered to our children this is an evening worth your time.
RSVP for parents evening as well as open house for girls must be made through the school. pelech ekron  08-9458113

if there is anyone interested in a meeting here in beit shemesh with parents of girls who presently attend the school please let me know, melissa  050 856 1516 and we will be happy to set something up  here for you as well.

good luck to all the girls and chag sameach

small business

melissa borenstein-dor