[BS/RBS list] Speech Therapist - unsolicited recommendation for Debbie Hamlin!!!!

Chaviva Julius chavivajul at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 13:16:27 EST 2018

I’m thrilled to make a recommendation for Debbie Hamlin - Speech Therapist.

It was incredibly gratifying to witness the transformation my child made -
from “It’s waining and thunduwing” to “It’s raining and thundering” - and I
want to share with anyone else out there who’s in need of speech therapy.

Debbie is a pleasure to work with on all levels - very upbeat and
motivating. Debbie impressively tailored her program to perfectly fit my
child’s needs. Improvement was rapid and exciting. He literally sounds
several years older.

Chaviva Julius - Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

*Debbie can be reached at this email: Dhamlinspeech at gmail.com
<Dhamlinspeech at gmail.com>*