[BS/RBS list] Book now with "Notzetz" for after chagim !

יהושע מרגוליס notzetz1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 17:11:32 EDT 2017

At Notzetz Professional Polish & Cleaning Services, you’ll get:

Professional, thorough cleaners who will polish up your space till it’s
spic and span!

Workers with years of experience!

Excellent service for each client—we’ll work until you’re 100% satisfied!

Reliable, responsible, and we’ll come when we promised!

Many references from satisfied customers!

We offer the following services:

    Painting apartments

Polish and thorough cleaning of post-move apartments

  Intensive removal of dust and debris after renovations

 Regular upkeep of offices, shuls, and institutions

Please note: WE ARE NOT A HOUSEKEEPING/CLEANING LADY SERVICE!

For details please call 02/6631113