[BS/RBS list] Personal Fitness Coach comes to Your HOME

Avital Shechter avitalshechter123 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 15:31:31 EDT 2017

Certified Personal Fitness Trainer from the Wingate Institute.

Working out does not have to be boring with different fun workouts every
session!

Personalized workouts that help you achieve your goals:

*Weight Loss — Toning & Shaping — Build Muscles — Core Strengthening*

Training individuals, couples, groups – for both Adults and Children — in
your home or your favorite outdoor area.

My unique and varied sessions include:

ü  functional training

ü  strength training

ü  Yoga

ü  TRX

ü  Resistance Bands

ü  Stretching

ü  Body weight and cardio exercises

I provide Nutritional & Diet Support.

Depending on your needs, I will teach, coach, advise, supervise, and
support you in any means possible so that you'll be able to accomplish your
dream goals.

I’m available for 24-hour support and I speak Hebrew, English and Russian.

*Look and feel great TODAY!*

Avital Shechter

0505-7766-38

getfitwithavital at gmail.com